1 x J-B Weld 8267 J-B Weld 8267 SteelStik Steel Reinforced Epoxy Putty Stick – 2 oz.
Other J-B Weld Products:
* Clear Weld (50112) (50112 Mixer Kit)
* Cold Weld (8281) (8265S)
* Kwik Weld (8276)
* Marine Weld (8272) (50172)
* Plastic Weld (50132) (50132 Mixer Kit)
* Water Weld (8277)
* Steel Stick (8267)
* Wood Weld (8251)
* Minute Weld (50101) (50101 Mixer Kit)
* Gasket Maker (31316)
* HighHeat Epoxy (8297)
* Radiator Stop Leak (DS-114)
* ExtremeHeat Paste (37901)
* Plastic Bonder (50133) (50133 Mixer Kit)
* Steel Reinforced Epoxy (50165) (50165 Mixer Kit)
* Quick Steel Epoxy (50176) (50176 Mixer Kit)
SteelStik is a hand-mixable, steel-reinforced, non-rusting epoxy putty that quickly repairs or rebuilds anything made of metal. After mixing, it forms an industrial-strength polymer compound that can be molded into shapes or used to build up, patch and repair steel components. SteelStik sets in 3-5 minutes and after 60 minutes, can be drilled, tapped, machined, ground, filed and painted. SteelStik cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 900 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300ºF.
Automotive & Machine Parts
STRENGTH 900 PSI
SET TIME 5 minutes
CURE TIME 1 Hours
CURE COLOR Dark Grey
Remove required amount of putty.
Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
The products are in stock and ready to ship today. Order today before 1PM PST time will ship the items in the same business day from California, USA.
Items will be shipped upon receipt of payment
We ship via USPS or FedEx