Gorilla Super Glue Micro Precise 10 Seconds Set Time Heavy Duty Tough 5g, Clear
PRODUCT ID: GG-6770002
Gorilla Super Glue
Size: 5 Grams / 0.17 Ounce
Precise Application & Controlled Dispensing: tool designed to fit comfortably in hand.
Impact Tough: Reinforced with increased impact resistance and strength.
Fast-Setting: Dries in 10-45 seconds, no clamping required.
Anti Clog Cap: Keeps super glue from drying out.
Paintable / Gap Filling / Outdoor – No
Sandable – Yes
Cured Color – Clear
Bonds Plastic, Wood, Metal, Ceramic, Rubber, Leather, Paper and More!
Our same strong and fast Gorilla Super Glue formula, now in a precise dispensing tool designed to fit comfortably in-hand. Gorilla Super Glue Micro Precise provides an easy-to-use, precise application experience that allows you to apply only the amount of glue you want, exactly where you need it. Like our other Super Glue products, Micro Precise has an anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside, ensuring an airtight seal for maximum reusability. It should be stored in a cool, dry location as high temperature and humidity can cause premature aging. Do not store in refrigerator. Keep away from animals and children.
1. Protect work area from spills.
2. Clean and dry surfaces to be bonded.
3. To open, place cap on neck and turn the cap and nozzle FIRMLY clockwise
(until the white base of cap is not visible and you’re not able to
turn it any further).
4. Once the nozzle is firmly in place, turn the blue cap counter clockwise by gripping the ridges of the cap.
5. To dispense, squeeze sides of bottle. The harder you squeeze, the more glue will dispense.
6. Apply a small amount of Gorilla® Micro Precise™ to one surface. Only one drop per sq. inch recommended. Set time can vary based on amount of glue and surface type. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond.
7. Press the two surfaces together for about 10-45 seconds. Wait 24 hours for full cure.
© 2017 Fresh Colony, All Rights Reserved